Sat 26 Mar 2011
This was my first time swapping and I had such a wonderful swap buddy. I just wanted to thank the The Homeschool Post for having this wonderful idea and implementing it. Kelli (my swap buddy), sent me some great stuff for the kiddos and some yummy green tea for me (because lately, I have been a green tea fanatic).
Here is the list of our goodies:
- Pomegranate Green Tea – delicious
- Crayons – Cause you can never have enough, especially when my two year old breaks them into little bits every chance she gets.
- “A busy Cow’s ABC’s” – book
- A sticker book – Kelli has no idea what she has done here. My sugar plum fairy is a sticker queen, I am sure she would walk around every day covered head to toe in stickers.
- “Worlds greatest Bible Stories and Songs” -DVD
- Foam Art Craft Set – Time to bring out the stick glue…
- “Songs for Saplings” – CD (not pictured) – great music designed to teach little ones the Word of God as they study their ABC’s
I just wanted to thank Kelli again for the great conversations, even if they were via email and all of the prayers. Thanks to The Homeschool Post, for letting me meet and hopefully make a lifetime friend.